Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Big Christmas Gift for Me.

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great time celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and a great time with family!
  I got a very special gift from my parents this year that has to do with my science adventure.
  Before I started this journey through Steve Spangler’s books I went through every experiment to find out what  materials I needed. Then my mom snuck into my room and looked at the books for the list of materials. On Christmas morning I opened three large packages that contained ALL THE MATERIALS I NEEDED FOR MY EXPERIMENTS!!!!!!!
  It had everything from a foam head to acetone. Mentos, a Lazy Susan, a big plastic bucket, four bottles of H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide), foam insulation, Atomic Glow, mesh screens, and so much more!!!
  I was so surprised, happy, and pleased that I didn’t need to shop for materials! I could do my experiments as I please without waiting to go to the store!
  I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Nagy for providing a Lazy Susan, plastic mesh, diapers, and for helping my mom sneak materials to my house and both of my parents for putting in the time to search, buy, and put together my Kit of Science Awesomeness!
I am SO happy with all of my packing peanuts and Total cereal and things!! (Cat not included)

008 (2)  

Between the foam head and the Arm and Hammer washing soda you can see graduated cylinders that go from 1,000mL cylinder all the way down to 10mL cylinder (Fantastic!).
Merry Christmas everyone!